FRONT LOADER TRUCKS
Amrep refuse bodies use Hardox® AR450 175,000 psi abrasion-resistant high tensile steel, the strongest steel in the waste industry, to maximize payload and service life. Amrep front load refuse trucks are designed to withstand the punishment of commercial routes. As a proud member of the Hardox® in my Body program, you can be sure that Amrep front loaders provide the ultimate in strength and service life. Amrep pioneered the use of Hardox in refuse bodies long before other manufacturers began using the material, introducing Hardox into body production in 2001. Today, Amrep is the only body manufacturer that uses Hardox in the complete body shell – hopper, body and door – creating the industry’s strongest refuse bodies.
In addition to their strength and durability, Amrep front load trucks are also versatile and can be configured with an automated carry can or a cart tipper assembly on the fork cross shafts for residential routes. For organics collection, Amrep offers a dual cart tipper plate assembly to work in conjunction with hydraulically adjustable forks.
Amrep front loaders are designed with the driver in mind with easy-to-use controls that provide a clear line of sight in cab for the driver. The truck’s control systems fully integrate into the dash and control handles and toggle switches are positioned ergonomically to help reduce driver fatigue and repetitive strain. Drivers can use the onboard display to easily monitor key information on packer position, arm position and over height/over width warnings and alarms.
Amrep trucks are also easy to maintain with control components mounted outside of the chassis frame, eliminating the need to raise the body to service the unit. Ease of access creates a safer work environment in the shop or on the route. Onboard diagnostics help identify problems quickly via the onboard display or control board LED configuration.
Amrep’s HX450FL front load refuse truck is available in multiple sizes and lengths, with full push-out or hoist ejection. Amrep's unique shaped construction, using Hardox® material, allows for a simple and clean design, providing greater strength and wear life.
• 90 x 90 body construction available in 1/8", 4 mm, 3/16" and ¼” Hardox 450 plate
• 11-yard hopper capacity
• Automatic packer with 25 second cycle
• 6 1/2" bore packing cylinders with 120,000 lbs. of force
• 60" high packer blade with full follower (full packer blade available)
• Full access door included with high packer blade
• Shoe style packer guides with Hardox chromium overlay wear plate
• 8,000 lb. and 10,000 lb. loader arms with 16 second dump cycle
• Modular electrical system with computerized packing system and display
• Inside electric-over-air or pneumatic controls are ergonomically placed for comfort and ease of use
• Plug and socket weather-resistant wiring harness and computerized body electrical system with on-board diagnostics allows for easy troubleshooting and part replacement
• LED lighting package with mid-body turn signals
• Onboard scales
• Camera system