SERVICE & PARTS
Amrep operates several parts and service facilities offering a variety of services for Amrep equipment and competitors’ equipment. From major component repairs and replacements for doors, arms and floors to routine truck and body maintenance, Amrep teams are highly trained, experienced and ready to assist with your fleet’s service needs.
Amrep also manufactures its own hydraulic cylinders that are custom designed to work with their specific product line which provides maximum performance for the application. This also allows us to control cost, quality and availability of components, helping to reduce lead times often associated with other manufacturers.
Service offerings may vary by location but typically include:
• Truck body repair (major and minor)
• Hydraulic cylinder repair (all types)
• Over the counter parts sales for Amrep and non-Amrep bodies
• Local pick-up and delivery service
• Natural gas certification / re-certification and repairs
• Classroom and onsite driver and maintenance training (available upon request)